We service, repair and MOT all Japanese vehicles, including Honda, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota and more! This includes everything from servicing, brakes and tyres to air conditioning, cambelts and cylinder heads. Contact us for all your Japanese servicing and repairs.
How to check Nissan Largo oil level.
The Largo oil dipstick is under the passenger seat.Undo the 2 clips that hold down the seat. Tip the seat back.There's a wing nut under the front section of carpet. Undo this and slide the panel out. The yellow dipstick is towards the front. The black oil filler cap is higher up, at the back of the opening. Remove this to top up the oil.
How overdrive works on a Toyota Estima.
Overdrive Light on = Overdrive off.
Overdrive light off = Overdrive on.
When overdrive is on, the engine will produce less revs and may save fuel.
How to check oil level on a Toyota Estima.
The oil dipstick is under the passenger seat: Tip the seat back, open the inspection hatch. The dip stick has a red & white top. Oil level can be checked at operating temperature with gear selector in ‘park’ position.
We also service and repair the Eunos Roadster and Mazda MX5.
The Eunos Roadster is a basically the same vehicle as the Mazda MX5. The Eunos is imported to the UK from Japan, by independent importers, not main dealers.
The models have an interesting history.
Mk1 models were built from 1989 - 1998 and have distinctive pop-up headlights.
The Mk2 models were built from 1998 - 2000 and had fixed headlights.
In 2000 it was given a facelift, had fog lights in the lower bumper, and transformed into the Mk2.5.
In 2005, the Mk3 was produced, with a 1.8 or a 2.0 litre engine option.
The face lifted MK3.5 appeared in 2009.
And in 2011, Mazda Japan announced that 900,000 MX5’s had rolled off its production line!
As far as I know, it's the world’s best-selling sports car.
Phone, text or email to book your Eunos Roadster or MX5 service or repair.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK