3. When you enquire or book with us, we use the name and contact details you provide, to contact you about the enquiry or booking.
4. If we carry out any work for you, the personal information you provide is used to contact you and to invoice you for the work. This may include your name, address, phone number, vehicle registration number and email address. This is standard procedure and the information is stored or shared only where necessary, in order to meet our legal requirements.
5. If you place an order with us, we need to know your contact information and billing information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order.
6. We do not collect or handle credit card data online. Payments are processed via Worldpay, Paypal or other payment gateways.
7. If you use our Customer Comment form, your comments and the name you supply may be displayed on our website. We do not display your email address.
8. We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes and we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
9. We follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK GDPR data protection legislation.
10. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact us on Saturday or Sunday we will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
It's a worrying time for everyone. I will follow guidelines, to help to keep my customers safe. This includes disinfecting door handles, card machine, car keys, steering wheel, etc. Please read the following:
❗️ If you (or anyone you have been in contact with) has travelled abroad within the last two weeks, please contact me to rearrange your appointment.
❗️If you have any of the symptoms, no matter how mild, please contact me to rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away, to protect everyone I am in contact with.
❗️You should sanitise your hands before entering my office
❗️I will only accept payment by card, to minimise risk.
❗️ Please maintain a 2 metre or more distance from each other while here.
❗️ Please do not wait here while I work on your vehicle. I will phone you when it's ready to collect. I am next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk or sit and enjoy the views.
❗️ You can also arrange for your vehicle to be dropped here and collected, when I am closed, at your own risk. Payment will be taken by phone.
I will remain open until I am advised to close. Take care everyone.
My Facebook group is on THIS LINK