3. When you enquire or book with us, we use the name and contact details you provide, to contact you about the enquiry or booking.
4. If we carry out any work for you, the personal information you provide is used to contact you and to invoice you for the work. This may include your name, address, phone number, vehicle registration number and email address. This is standard procedure and the information is stored or shared only where necessary, in order to meet our legal requirements.
5. If you place an order with us, we need to know your contact information and billing information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order.
6. We do not collect or handle credit card data online. Payments are processed via Worldpay, Paypal or other payment gateways.
7. If you use our Customer Comment form, your comments and the name you supply may be displayed on our website. We do not display your email address.
8. We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes and we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
9. We follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK GDPR data protection legislation.
10. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Closed for 2 weeks from 10/08/19. Contractors will be on site carrying out repairs.
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
Allans Vehicle Services
If you contact us on Saturday or Sunday we will respond on Monday.
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.