3. When you enquire or book with us, we use the name and contact details you provide, to contact you about the enquiry or booking.
4. If we carry out any work for you, the personal information you provide is used to contact you and to invoice you for the work. This may include your name, address, phone number, vehicle registration number and email address. This is standard procedure and the information is stored or shared only where necessary, in order to meet our legal requirements.
5. If you place an order with us, we need to know your contact information and billing information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order.
6. We do not collect or handle credit card data online. Payments are processed via Worldpay, Paypal or other payment gateways.
7. If you use our Customer Comment form, your comments and the name you supply may be displayed on our website. We do not display your email address.
8. We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes and we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
9. We follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK GDPR data protection legislation.
10. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
❗️ If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
❗️ Please remove any items from your car, that prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on. Also remove used tissues, food and drink.
❗️On arrival, please open your car doors to air the ve On arrival, please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
❗️ Please maintain a 2 metre or more distance from me and other customers.
❗️ Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance. Your key will be sanitised. Please remove keyrings if they will be damaged by liquid.
❗️The waiting room is closed. Reception is closed. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. It is regularly sanitised. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
❗️ I will phone you and take payment by debit card, when the work is done. Keys will be left in the drop-box unless other arrangements have been made.
❗️ Keys and all touched areas of your vehicle will be sanitised.
❗️ 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK