We have a family friendly, comfortable waiting room where you are welcome to wait while we service or repair your vehicle.
There's a TV, toys and books.
When the sun shines, you can also sit outside and enjoy the fresh air!
We are a dog friendly garage!
Your well behaved dog is welcome to wait with you.
Please ask if you would like water for your dog.
Some other pets may be welcome by prior arrangement.
As this is a working environment, children and animals must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult and we cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury, however caused.
We're next door to Saltram House with riverside and woodland walks. It has an adventure playground and cafe.
Please see What to do in Plymouth for more details on what's nearby.
We try to provide a courtesy car while your vehicle is in the workshop.
For our insurance purposes, you must be over 25 years old and have no endorsements on your driving licence. We need to take a photocopy of your driving licence and see one other form of ID.
The courtesy car is for use locally, in and around Plymouth.
This is only available by prior arrangement.
Sorry, a courtesy car is currently not available.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK