3. When you enquire or book with us, we use the name and contact details you provide, to contact you about the enquiry or booking.
4. If we carry out any work for you, the personal information you provide is used to contact you and to invoice you for the work. This may include your name, address, phone number, vehicle registration number and email address. This is standard procedure and the information is stored or shared only where necessary, in order to meet our legal requirements.
5. If you place an order with us, we need to know your contact information and billing information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order.
6. We do not collect or handle credit card data online. Payments are processed via Worldpay, Paypal or other payment gateways.
7. If you use our Customer Comment form, your comments and the name you supply may be displayed on our website. We do not display your email address.
8. We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes and we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
9. We follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK GDPR data protection legislation.
10. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK