We have a family friendly, comfortable waiting room where you are welcome to wait, while we service or repair your vehicle.
There's a TV, toys and books.
When the sun shines, you can also sit outside and enjoy the fresh air!
We are a dog friendly garage!
We love dogs! Your dog is welcome to wait with you.
Please ask if you would like water for your dog.
Some other pets may be welcome by prior arrangement.
As this is a working environment, children and animals must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult and we cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury, however caused.
We're next door to Saltram House with riverside and woodland walks. It has an adventure playground and cafe.
Please see What to do in Plymouth for more details on what's nearby.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK