Hello! I'm Allan Bugg; I own Allans Vehicle Services.
My business was established in 2003.
I have over 30 years experience as a fully qualified, main dealer trained, professional mechanic, working on many different vehicles.
I'm happy to chat to you, discuss your vehicle and advise on it's servicing, repairs and upkeep.
I pride myself on professional customer service.
I don't carry out any work without your permission.
I service and repair all makes including Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Land Rover, Mazda, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Skoda, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen and more!
I also service and repair Japanese 'grey' imports. These are the vehicles that are not imported by main dealers, but by individuals. They include Mazda Bongo, MX5, Mitsubishi Pajero, Delica, Nissan Largo, Toyota Surf, Ford Freda, Honda Stepwagon, CRV, HRV, Odyssey, Isuzu Bighorn and more!
I am widely recommended as a leading Mazda Bongo specialist in the South West.
I have regular local customers and consider myself lucky to have their loyalty.
I work hard to keep it.
I also have customers who travel from all over England, Scotland, Wales, France and Spain for an annual service while on holiday in the South West!
I'm easy to talk to and the small things matter to me as much as they do to you.
I welcome customer feedback and keep the comments for you to see.
The majority of my customers remain loyal and recommend me. I've known some for so long, they are now family friends.
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK