I've been undersealing in Plymouth for over 17 years.
Although nothing can completely prevent rust, I can underseal your car at my Plymouth garage, to slow down rust corrosion.
Waxoyl underseal helps to preserve the condition of your vehicle.
It can be re-applied as often as needed,, which is generally every 3-5 years, depending on use and weather conditions.
I clean the underside of your vehicle, using high pressure sprays, to remove dirt and loose rust. It then allowed to dry.
I wire brush where necessary to further remove flaking rust.
Rust prevention treatment IS applied under pressure.
This can be injected under high pressure, into body panels. The mist spray and high pressure allows it to reach many inaccessible areas.
Not everybody wants, or can afford, a high-cost treatment.
So my treatment options are tailored to suit your needs.
My price starts from £125+vat for underside only.
Vehicles are best left with me for one full working day, and then overnight, to allow the waxoyl treatment to harden, and the smell to disperse.
If this is not possible, you can collect your vehicle as late as possible, on the same day.
Due to safety requirements, customers cannot stay in the workshop while the vehicle is undersealed. I have a waiting room and you are welcome to arrange to see it on the ramp afterwards, whenever possible.
We carry out welding repairs to cars and vans at our Plymouth garage.
If the underbody of a car or van is rusted and corroded, it can weaken the structure of the vehicle. It may fail an MOT.
We assess the welding repairs needed and advise you on this.
We use the appropriate gauge steel sheet, custom or pre-fabricated repair parts to weld high quality repairs.
We can then underseal to prolong the life of your vehicle.
Contact us to discuss car or van welding repairs in Plymouth.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to wait in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
9. I can't show you problems on your car if we can't keep 2m distance or both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK