We offer quality parts, affordable servicing and friendly advice.
We service cars, vans and Japanese imports in Plymouth.
Routine servicing helps to keep your car roadworthy. It maintains the condition and safety of your car.
A regularly serviced car will run more efficiently and have lower running costs.
We also service cars that are still under warranty, without invalidating the warranty.
Affordable car servicing
The frequency of servicing is based on the age and mileage of the vehicle.
We have several servicing options, from a simple oil change, to an interim service, standard service or major service. We use quality parts from trusted suppliers. Replaced parts are kept for you to see.
Professional standard servicing
We follow professional codes of conduct. We use a Service checklist. It shows exactly what servicing has been carried out. Please ask if you'd like a copy of the service checklist.
Service History Book.
We can stamp your Service booklet, so you have a record of your cars servicing history.
We ask your permission, before carrying out additional work.
During the service, we may notice a problem which can be fixed, before it develops into a major fault.
We ask you, before carrying out any additional work, or using a flush.
If we replace parts, we keep the old part for you to see.
Phone or email to book your service at our Plymouth garage.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK