We can carry out an inspection on your car or van at our Plymouth garage.
Are you planning a long journey or a holiday? Or just bought a car and planning a long drive?
We can carry out a pre-trip check, where our experienced eyes and ears look and listen, to help rule out problems and give you a hassle free trip.
This is what we do:
Coolant system pipes & hoses
Get in touch now to book this thorough Trip Check.
Our cars and vans were subjected to a particularly difficult winter!
They've had to cope with extremely wet and windy conditions, salted roads and never ending pot holes. This can all add stress to vehicle components.
Our Spring Check inspection will offer you peace of mind. We'll check your vehicle and give you an honest opinion on its condition.
We check tyres, brakes, lights, engine oil, coolant, exhaust, air conditioning and heater. We also road test your vehicle.
We can advise on any work may need to be carried out. And we never carry out work that you haven't agreed to.
If you want peace of mind, or time to save for any repairs, phone text or email to book a Spring Check inspection.
When winter's here and you need to prepare for cold weather conditions, we provide a comprehensive tyre and winter service that's tailor-made for your vehicle to ensure it can cope with ice and snow. In addition to this service package, we also offer tyres at superb prices.
Our winter service package includes the following inspections:
We also fit winter tyres from well-known manufacturers.
Phone, text or email to book your winter service & check.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK