I can carry out an inspection on your car or van at our Plymouth garage.
Are you planning a long journey or a holiday? Or just bought a car and planning a long drive?
I can carry out a pre-trip check, where I look and listen for potential problems.
This is what I do:
Audible and visual checks:
Coolant system pipes & hoses
Get in touch now to book this thorough Trip Check.
Our cars and vans can go through difficult winters!
They have to cope with extremely wet and windy conditions, salted roads and never ending pot holes. This can all add stress to vehicle components.
My Spring Check inspection will offer you peace of mind. I check your vehicle and give you an honest opinion on its condition.
i check tyres, brakes, lights, engine oil, coolant, exhaust, air conditioning and heater. We also road test your vehicle.
I advise on any work may need to be carried out. I never carry out work that you haven't agreed to.
If you want peace of mind, or time to save for any repairs, phone text or email to book a Spring Check inspection.
When winter's here and you need to prepare for cold weather conditions, we provide a comprehensive tyre and winter service that's tailor-made for your vehicle to ensure it can cope with ice and snow.
My winter service package includes the following inspections:
I can also fit winter tyres from well-known manufacturers.
Phone, text or email to book your winter service & check.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK