We regas, service and repair car air conditioning in Plymouth.
air conditioning system in your car helps to keep you cool in summer
and will de-mist your car in winter.
As standard, we evacuate the old aircon gas and oil, then leak test the system. It it is not leaking, we refill it with fresh refrigerant gas and PAG oil. The oil is important, it lubricates the aircon system. If the air conditioning system is leaking, we can repair the leak.
We also have anti-bacterial cleaner to clear smelly air conditioning.
A number of factors affect the performance of a vehicles air conditioning system.
Regular servicing can maintain the system, and we are qualified to do this.
Phone, Text or email to book an air conditioning regas, recharge, refill, leak test, service or repair for your car or van.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK