Mazda Bongo Cooling System: Most owners are aware of the quirky design of the Bongo and Freda cooling system. It benefits from regular maintenance. And when changing the coolant, it's important not to mix the wrong type of coolants. We can carry out a Bongo cooling system flush, along with a coolant change, to optimise the preformance of the Bongo cooling system.
Mazda Bongo Fuel System: Diesel Mazda Bongo & Ford Freda have a fuel injection system. As the system ages, seals in the diesel pump harden. This makes them less effective as a 'seal' and diesel leaks can occur. The Bongo diesel injection system can 'gum up' and cause general running problems. We have a professional diesel system cleaner and an additive that can help to prolong the life and efficiency of the Bongo or Freda diesel system.
Power Steering Treatment: Bongo Power Assisited Steering systems should be regularly serviced. This is often overlooked. PAS fluid will eventually deteriorate and power steering problems can arise.
This can include leaks from the Bongo's steering rack seals and power steering fluid reservoir. Power steering judder or steering stiffness can develop.
We offer a Power Assisted Steering treatment which can eliminate PAS stiffness, shudder and noise from your Bongo. It helps to prevent leaks and provide smoother operation of the power steering.
It also maintains optimum performance of the Bongo's power steering pump and load bearing parts by stabilising the PAS fluid.
Our Bongo Treatments include:
Cooling System flush
Injector cleaning treatment
Power Steering service
Automatic transmission treatments
Gearbox oil change
Phone, text or email to book a treatment for your Mazda Bongo at my garage in Plymouth, Devon
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK