I'm qualified to service and repair Bongo & Freda air conditioning systems at my Plymouth garage.
My Bongo aircon service includes
Discharge the existing oil & gas
System leak test
Regas with gas & lubricant
Mazda Bongo air conditioning not working?
This is often because there's not enough gas in the Bongo's aircon system. When the gas level is too low, the sytem will automatically stop working, to prevent damage. Bongo air con systems naturally loses gas over time, so eventually need a regas. Use it regularly, to stop the seals drying out and prevent leaks.
Smelly Air Conditioning?
A bad smell from the Bongo air con is a sign that the system is contaminated with bacteria and mould. These can cause allergic type reactions and asthma-like symptoms for Bongo occupants.
I have a professional treatment that can de-odorise and sterilise Bongo air conditioning systems.
Bongo air con fan or parts not working?
I can diagnose and repair all parts of the system.
Phone, text or email to book a Bongo or Freda air con regas or service at my garage in Plymouth, Devon.
For general information CLICK HERE to go to our Air Conditioning page.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
I'm following the Covid-secure government guidance.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Remove any items from your car, which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
4. Please leave doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
5. Put car key in the drop-box in the waiting room entrance.
6. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
7. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
8. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
9.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
10. I can't show you problems on your car, if we can't keep 2m distance and both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK