We are qualified to service and repair Bongo & Freda air conditioning systems at our Plymouth garage.
Our Bongo air conditioning service includes
Discharge the existing oil & gas
System leak test
Regas with gas & lubricant
And we know how much gas the Bongo and Freda air con system take!
Mazda Bongo air conditioning not working?
This is often because there's not enough gas in the Bongo's aircon system. When the gas level is too low, the sytem will automatically stop working, to prevent damage. Bongo air con systems naturally loses gas over time, so eventually need a regas.
Smelly Air Conditioning?
A bad smell from the Bongo air con is a sign that the system is contaminated with bacteria and mould. These can cause allergic type reactions and asthma-like symptoms for Bongo occupants.
We have a professional treatment that can de-odorise and sterilise Bongo air conditioning systems.
Phone, text or email to book a Bongo or Freda air con regas or service at my garage in Plymouth, Devon.
For general information CLICK HERE to go to our Air Conditioning page.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK