Is your Bongo or Freda in need of a service, MOT or repairs, but you can't get it to us in normal business hours?
That's no problem! Simply book an appointment and make arrangements with us.
You can park your Bongo or Freda here after business hours.
Leave the keys in the key safe and an envelope in your van or the letter box, confirming details about the service or repair required.
If you need to collect your Bongo or Freda out of hours, phone us to make payment. And make arrangements to collect, as above.
Please note: Vehicles, contents and keys left at owners risk.
24 hour CCTV surveillance.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click for details.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors or windows open, to clear air from your car.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to wait in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
9. I can't show you problems on your car if we can't keep 2m distance or both wear masks.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK