I am a widely recommended Mazda Bongo and Ford Freda
specialist garage in Plymouth, Devon.
I carry out all servicing, MOT and mechanical repairs on
Mazda Bongo and Ford Freda in the South West.
I read and diagnose Bongo or Freda fault codes.
I can also weld and underseal your Bongo or Freda!
Contact me for anything and everything your Bongo or Freda needs!
I have a 24 hour drop-off system! Click for details.
Join hundreds of satisfied owners ~ Phone, Text or email to book with us.
My garage follows a professional code of conduct.
I am qualified to carry out all Bongo and Freda mechanical repairs
and MOT repairs.
I use quality parts.
All the old parts are available for your inspection:
Please Email or Text: 07471002034 or Phone: 01752 403400 to book your Mazda Bongo or Ford Freda service or other work at our Plymouth garage.
I can arrange your MOT!
Leave your Bongo or Freda with us and we will take it to the MOT test.
If MOT repairs are needed, I discuss this with you before carrying out work.
I use quality parts for a high standard of repair.
If your Bongo or Freda fails the MOT due to 'excessive corrosion', I can carry out welding repairs!
Phone, text or email to book a Bongo or Freda MOT at my Plymouth garage.
My Mazda Bongo and Ford Freda customers come to me from all parts of the UK. I've known some for so long, they're now friends as well as customers.
I also have a few customers in France and in Spain. They come here once a year for a holiday and to have their Bongo or Freda serviced and repaired.
If my customers like my work, they kindly recommend me to other Bongo and Freda owners. And I work hard to maintain my good reputation.
Whether you're just dropping your Bongo or Freda in for a service, or travelling from further afield and staying a while, there's plenty to do in and around Plymouth!
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon,
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK