Our Plymouth workshop is a reliable partner for all kinds of repair.
We focus on personalised customer service as well as ensuring fair, transparent prices and guaranteeing quality work.
We're happy to give you advice at any time and are pro-active in our approach to your vehicle's reliability, comfort and safety.
In the workshop, your vehicle will be maintained exclusively by highly qualified mechanics.
We carry out all repairs at the workshop: for example, panel damage caused by vandalism.
You can also bring your vehicle in for inspection and repair without the need to book appointments in advance.
Our garage is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and our technicians are updated with the latest information on developments and new techniques.
Contact us today.
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any symptoms, please rearrange. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Wear a mask and keep a 2m+ distance.
3. Only 1 person to enter office.
4. Use hand sanitiser supplied.
5. Keys in drop-box at entrance.
6. Leave car doors or windows open, to clear air.
7. I will sanitise your keys and the areas of your car that I work on.
8. I'm sorry, you can no longer wait here. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
9. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
10.Contact free, 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.