My customers can be sure that I trade fairly.
My reputation is for trusted, value for money service.
Most of my work comes from positive recommendations and repeat custom.
Friendly service. Great rates!
Free MOT re-test.
Car Servicing, Car repairs,
MOT, Mechanical repairs,
Undersealing rust proof, Welding,
Brakes, Steering, Suspension,
Exhausts, Tyres, Battery,
Fault Code diagnostics,
Engine & Gearbox repairs.
16+ years working on Mazda Bongo; you name it, I can probably fix it!
Mazda Bongo servicing, mechanical repairs and inspections.
Bongo Service, MOT,
Mazda Bongo Inspection,
Engine, Cylinder head, Gearbox,
Radiator, Cooling system,
Bongo Underseal, Rust proofing, Welding
Exhausts, Brakes, Battery,
Steering, Suspension, Roof performance,
Air Conditioning, Fault Code diagnostics
I've undersealed vehicles in Plymouth for over 16 years.
I underseal cars, 4x4, small vans and Mazda Bongo.
I prepare the underside of the vehicle before appyling underseal. Waxoyl can also be injected into body panels. Treatment can be tailored to suit your need.
Price starts from £99+vat.
My family friendly, dog friendly reception has TV, childrens games and books.
I'm next to NT Saltram House with its woodland and riverside walks, park and cafe.
You can unwind, exercise the dog or children, while I work on your car. Or drop it off and pick up later.
Children and pets must be supervised by a responsible adult.
I prefer payment by debit card. Bank transfer or cash by arrangement. Due to increased charges, I no longer accept credit cards. Vehicles will not be released until payment is made in full. Storage charges apply if vehicle remains uncollected, unless by arrangement.
Follow the Wixenford sign on Haye Road, Plympton
and Merafield Road, Plymstock. Full directions on this link.
Some customers travel many miles to reach me! They book their annual service and MOT for when they're visiting the area. I'm a 3 minutes stroll from NT Saltram House. Or a 30 minute walk (10 minute drive) from Plymouth's shopping Mall, the historic Plymouth Hoe, Barbican and The National Marine Aquarium. There are parks, cafes, pubs and boat trips. And 5 minutes down the road, there's American golf.
Any advice is given in good faith and believed to be correct but is followed at your own risk.
Allans Vehicle Services,
Wixenford Depot, Plymstock, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 8AA.
VAT no: 909 7647 80
Tel: 01752 403400
Mob: 07471 002034
Text: 07471 002034
I work on my own. If I can't answer right away, please leave a message with your telephone number, so I can return your call.
If you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will respond on Monday.
Open Mon - Fri 8am til late.
Allans Vehicle Services
Terms and Conditions
Vehicles, keys and contents left at owners risk. Please read this link for full details.
1. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please rearrange your booking. If you arrive with symptoms, you will be turned away.
2. Please remove any items which prevent clear access to the areas I need to work on.
3. Please leave all doors open, to clear air from your car. If it's raining, leave all windows wide open.
4. Place your key in the drop-box in the lobby at the reception entrance.
5. The area of your car that I work on, and your keys, will be sanitised before and after working.
6. You can no longer wait in Reception. You are welcome to stand in the lobby by the open door. I'm next to NT Saltram House, where you can walk, or sit and enjoy the views.
7. Payment by debit card. No cash accepted.
8. 24hr drop off and collection can be arranged, at your own risk.
I will update these rules when the situation improves. Take care everyone. Full details on THIS LINK